Quality Fabric Water Repellent is hard to come by. We know how damp and miserable poorly performing rain gear will leave you. Consequently, our state of the art weatherproofing formulation keeps you dry longer bar none. First, our base of natural oils and waxes seep into your fabric. Second, TYLOL binds with both synthetic and natural fibers for a impenetrable barrier against the elements. Finally, you will never need to run your article through the wash again. Just brush off dirt and debris and occasionally spot clean areas of high grime buildup. For more lighter gear and general proofing maintenance, check out our Fabric Weatherproofing Bar.
Fabric Water Repellent lowdown
- Reproof or apply durable waterproofing to your work gear – Our hot wax mix is easily brushed onto your canvas denim or blended work gear. It soaks into the fibers for years of rugged protection.
- Our Fabric Dressing is formulated to take abuse – We have tested our formulation in the harshest of environments, from wrenching on heavy machinery to forestry work. Our proprietary mixture can take abuse and keep on going.
- Natural oils, beeswax & pine tar – We source all our ingredients locally in Pennsylvania. We work with the men and women harvesting honeycomb and extracting natural oils for our fabric wax. These products are pure and great care goes into every bar we produce.
- Non toxic – There are toxic chemicals used to process and render commercial off the shelf oil and wax products. We forego unnecessary processing with careful temperature and agitation control. We put in the time to make this product right and safe to wear. As always, we are PFAS free.
- Proudly made in Pennsylvania USA – Our operation is proudly based in Pennsylvania. We source everything from Pine tar to our packaging locally, supporting the local economy.
- Impervious to the elements – Beeswax and natural oils soak into fabric, totally saturating the material, leaving a wet sheen that is impervious to dirt, mud and rain. This wax is great for rubbing into denim work gear, bags and most synthetic cotton blends for extra protection.
- Awe in wonderment at the impending transformation than remove label
- Place can in pot with 1.5″ of simmering water
- Use soft bristle brush to apply to even conservative coat of dressing
- Work dressing into the fabric and brush off excess
- Let dry in a warm dry spot for at least 24 hours
- Touch up with Fabric Weatherproofing in spots of heavy use.