The Most Durable Waterproofer
A food grade CnH2n+2 derivative blend for the most durable water proof boundary.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Non-Toxic and food grade, Methyl paraben stops mold, smell, and mildew.
Environmentally friendly alternative to Zinc Oxide for blocking UV light.
Finally something better than aerosols. A binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
Keep Rain Out!
Your tent, jacket, tarp, shoes, and most other fabric material exposed to the elements need protection. Your Tent or bivy sack is a perfect candidate for fabric waterproofer.
- Safe for use on most non-Acrylic based fabrics. Polyester, nylon, polypropylene, cotton, leather, suede, and more.
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, outdoor gear, backpacks, luggage, canvas tarps, boat covers and more.
- Repels water during use and in storage.
- Fabric maintains adequate breath-ability.
- Dries with a mild pine scent.
- One bar provides 60 sq. ft. of water resistance on light nylon or 20 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics.
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi-yearly. Lasts for years.
Perks of Weatherproofing
Natural & gentle on your skin
Years of protection
Will not yellow and degrade over time
Great for every fabric
- TYLOL increases the ductility of fabric by 378%.
- It’s completely non-toxic & food grade.
- Developed and manufactured at our facility.
- Environmentally friendly.
The Big Picture
Nylon, Polyester? Not a problem. Go ahead and weatherproof your synthetic materials.
How To Apply
How to Apply Fabric Waterproofing
Fabric Waterproofer Video Guide
Quickly waterproof your gear the right way with this brief visual guide to the process.