Beeswax is blended with a proprietary CnH2n+2 derivative for the most durable water proof boundary.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Finally something better than aerosols. A binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
Simple Rub on!
1. Remove bar from Packaging
2. Rub on in even strokes and use hair dryer to help it along.
3. Let it cure over night in a warm dry place.
For More Than Just Jackets
Your tent, hat, boat cover, awning, tarp, shoes and any other fabric material exposed to the elements needs protection. Your Bell Tent is a perfect candidate for fabric wax.
- Safe for use on polyester, nylon, polypropylene, cotton, leather, suede and more
- Creates durable protection from the elements with just one application
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, outdoor gear, backpacks, luggage, canvas tarps, boat covers and more
- Repels water during use and in storage
- Fabric maintains adequate breathability
- Dries with a pine scent
- One bar provides 60 sq. ft. of water resistance on light nylon or 20 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi yearly.
Perks of Fabric Weatherproofing
Natural & gentle on your skin
Years of protection
Will not yellow and degrade over time
Great for every fabric
- Tylol increases the ductility of fabric wax by 378%.
- It’s completely non-toxic & food grade.
- Developed and manufactured at our facility.
- Environmentally friendly.
The big picture
Nylon, Polyester? Not a problem. Go ahead and weatherproof your synthetic materials.
How to Apply Fabric Wax
Video Guide To Proper Waxing
Quickly waterproof your gear the right way with this brief visual guide to the process.